Curtis worked at SciWorks on Sat for 2 hours volunteering. It was second Saturday Science. Hopefully this will become a monthly thing that he will be able to do. He seemed to really enjoy it. He also had basketball earlier in the day. They have skills class first and then they play a game at the end. Basketball will go on for two months. Emily enjoyed that as well because she had fun playing with the coaches little girls. The child makes friends everywhere she goes!
Emily and I visited the Children's Museum while Curtis was working and it was SO busy. I hated it. I didn't realize how nice it truly is as homeschooler's to be able to enjoy museums during the week while others are in school. ;-) It was a mad house of children running everywhere. Emily was a good sport even though she didn't get to enjoy the Krispy Kreme room or the Food Lion shopping room. We did have fun in the vet room and enjoyed some time building with Legos together.
Curtis and I saw the movie "Yes Man" on Sunday. It's a very cute movie, although a bit out there. It was good to spend some time together, which sounds funny since we're together 24/7 but we don't get enough one-on-one with each other these days. We ate at Taco Bell afterwards. Definitely a treat! That's a place I haven't been too in a very long time and a place I doubt we'll visit again for another long while. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment