Saturday, May 12, 2012

Update....

The kids are doing great. Emily is in 5th grade, Ellie is about to turn 3 in a few months. Curtis is doing good working and school. I am about to finish up the CNA class and will miss my classmates but look forward to securing a good job in this field. I know I'm going to enjoy working in this field.

"Even if you fall sometimes, you will have the strength to rise." Amen! God has removed a lot of bad stuff and several horrible people from my life in the last couple of months, people who hurt for no reason, but at the same time he turned around and gave me more than enough good, positive, loving people to replace the bad ones 10x over!! I am very blessed and thankful!! Thank you God for being my shelter and my security during this time of change in my life <3 br="br">

I am posting "That's What Faith Can Do" in the following post. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment