She's beautiful! I love the first picture of Neil and Ellie. I can't believe how much Curtis and Emily have changed since we last saw you too!May God's blessings be upon your whole family!
John told me the news a few weeks ago. Then Linda sent me the link to your blog last night! Beautiful.
With a name like Ellie Perkins, she's got to be fiddle player! ;-)
Ya'll have been on my list to call. *redface* I even have a card almost ready. I'm leaving town (again) this weekend for over a week...so I'll buzz after that.
~Hard work always pays…short term pain, long term gain…be happy right where you are…someone somewhere has a steeper hill to climb…God works for the good of those who love him…consider it pure joy…
aw, such sweet tinie-tininess! :) love it!
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful! I love the first picture of Neil and Ellie. I can't believe how much Curtis and Emily have changed since we last saw you too!May God's blessings be upon your whole family!
ReplyDeleteSweet!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJohn told me the news a few weeks ago. Then Linda sent me the link to your blog last night! Beautiful.
With a name like Ellie Perkins, she's got to be fiddle player! ;-)
Ya'll have been on my list to call. *redface* I even have a card almost ready. I'm leaving town (again) this weekend for over a week...so I'll buzz after that.
Love and hugs all around!
Carol