We visited Jordan Lake and Hanging Rock this weekend. On Saturday we drove to Raleigh to eat lunch at Hursey's Barbeque Restaurant. While there we went to Jordan Lake. Neal and the kids went swimming. I forgot to take my "whole" bathing suit (forgot my bottoms) but at least I was able to get some really good pictures.
On Sunday morning the boys drove their bikes all the way from our house to Redeemer Presbyterian Church on Miller Street in Winston Salem!! I was so proud of them. That's a long way. They started at 6:00am. Emily and I picked them up at the end of their bike ride and we went for breakfast at Golden Corral (so much for the bike ride I guess, lol). Later on we drove up to Hanging Rock and the boys went canoeing on the Dan River while Emily and I went over to the lake and played in the water. It was a bit cool in the water...brrr.

No comments:
Post a Comment