Emily is doing great in school. I was thinking about her milestones the other day. She has come a long way in reading and writing. At the beginning of the school year she could barely write her name legibly without a lot of stress and now she writes both her first and last name and can recognize many words and counts to 100! She is doing wonderfully. She also passed out all of her Valentines to the kids in her class on V-day last month. She could read their names. I was very proud of her.
Emily had the flu about a week ago. She was pretty sick for 2 days and then got better really quick. She was congested for a few days longer but that was it. She had everyone at school praying for her as well as us.
We are so ready for spring. I'm glad to see March get here. I'm always glad to get out of the duldrums of January and February. We went bike riding this past weekend when the weather was so nice and look forward to more biking and hiking in the coming weeks.
A couple of pictures to share..
Curtis preparing our burgers last weekend. He loves to cook! He fixed a batch of home made biscuits this morning before Emily left for school.

Emily vegging out on the couch. On the right she is very proud of her fruit kabob!

Proof that Curtis does do school work. ;) Emily took this picture of Curtis busy with school last week.


No comments:
Post a Comment